Sunday, August 29, 2010

EDLD 5363 Week 1 Reflection

This week's assignment was amazing. I was forced to take the time, gather information from my youth forward, and meaningfully organize it into a 3 minute or less summary of my hobby. My hobby is singing, and there are several momentous events that I was able to share in my video. This assignment was one of those "oh, I'll get to it later when I have time." Reality is, there is no LATER in life, and this week, I created a digital memory book. I plan on sharing it with those who have helped and guided me along my singing path. I was surprised at the ease at which this project came together. I collaborated with Julie, another cohort in group 12, and she shared her information with me as well. I truly hope if you view my video, you will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed reminiscing while putting the project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment