Monday, July 12, 2010

Melba Gilbert How Educators can use blogs

Blogs are an exciting method of sharing information between colleagues. They are real time accumulations of thoughts and events. Blog information can be shared among many people at the same time, thus allowing instantaneous collaboration. Blogs can be used to share lesson plans, and in my case today, while attending the Texas Career Education Conference, I can share my learning experiences with those educators in my department who weren't able to attend. I don't have to take notes, then transcribe those notes, and I don't have to rely on my memory to share what I have learned when I return. I can simply sit down at the many computer stations located in the lobby of my hotel and update my blog instantaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment